Wordsmith Associates is a full-service communication consulting firm. Within that broad spectrum of activity, one of our specialties is to publish works on an independent basis, both in our name directly and under the name of other imprints. Through its activities, Wordsmith Associates and its founder, Rod Mebane, have been integrally involved in the publications listed below.
Note: In most cases, you can click through to descriptions that include links to view the publications online in “netbook” format.
(The video productions listed should be viewable directly in your web browser.)
Books – Non-Fiction
- Más Fácil: A Concise Review of Spanish Grammar
- My Life: An American’s Journey
- The Common Gospel
- There Are No Alligators in Heaven!
- Tributes to Lost Children
- Update 21: A Journal of Spiritual Victory
Books – Fiction
- Tomorrow Comes
- Belle Douleur